- i4Y SERIES #1 – 2018 - Child Marriage Around the World: Are we making progress?
- i4Y SERIES #2 - 2018 - What Does the Evidence Say about Child Marriage Interventions?
- i4Y SERIES # 3 - 2019 - Child Marriage Legislation in California
- i4Y SERIES # 4 - 2019 - Empowering Youth: What Do We Know About It?
- Youth Homelessness White Paper, Part I: Principles and Prevention: Reducing the number of youth experiencing homelessness (2019)
- Youth Homelessness White Paper, Part II: Decreasing the time a youth remains homeless and the percentage of youth who return to homelessness after exiting. (2019)
- Child marriage among boys in high-prevalence countries
- UNICEF Brief - Research with Disadvantaged, Vulnerable, and/or Marginalized Adolescents
- UNICEF Brief - Adolescent Participation in Research: Innovation, Rationale, and Next Steps
- Child Marriage in the United States: How Common Is the Practice, And Which Children Are at Greatest Risk?
- YIELD Project Learning and Synthesis Report: Young people advancing sexual and reproductive health
- Berkeley Food Institute Research Showcase, MAY 3, 2017
News and Press Releases:
- Youth Engagement and Participation: Field-Building Across Research and Practice
- Input Compassion Output Results
- Lancet Commission Report (2016)
- Community Health Workers: Bringing Family Planning Services to Where People Live and Work
- Mortality of street youth
- HIV prevalence in street boys in Western Kenya
- Improving the counts of homeless youth in California
- WHO report (2014)
- IOM report (2014)
- Editorial comment from Richard Horton on adolescent health in the Lancet
Websites and Media:
- YPAR Hub
- Bixby Center for Population, Health and Sustainability
- Gen2026: Bay Area and Beyond (YouTube Video)
- Global Adolescent Health in Vietnam (Prezi Presentation)
- Young Workers: Young Worker Health and Safety Website
- UNFPA-UNICEF Global Programme to Accelerate Action to End Child Marriage
USAID Youth Power webinar: Engaging Youth in Research
UC Berkeley School of Public Health 75th Anniversary Celebration webinar: Research with communities and youth to improve health and wellbeing: Focus on YPAR